9.1 Mbooster Redemption System
- a) By buying Product or using our Services on the Site or through participation in
activities approved by Mbooster (“Eligible Activities”), redemption may be made by User
in the manner as we may from time to time determine including but not limited to
redemption of vouchers as defined in Section 9.2 below and based on the conversion rate
and on such terms determined by us in our sole discretion (“Redemption”). Generally,
Redemption entitlement will be credited to a User’s account upon the completion of a
successful transaction or activity approved by Mbooster. You are eligible to
participate in the Eligible Activities if you are a User and your account does not
expressly exclude you from participation.
- b) Transaction not completed on the Site do not qualify for the Redemption. We may at
our sole discretion exclude categories of items from the Redemption.
- c) Redemption entitlement has no monetary value, does not constitute your property and
cannot be purchased, sold, transferred or redeemed for cash.
- d) Subject to rules and regulation as determined, varied or modified by us from time to
time, and subject to any cap imposed by us at our sole discretion, you may redeem by
sending a request to Mbooster and use the Redemption to offset the purchase price of
selected items when making purchases on the Site as advised by us from time to time.
All refunds will be subject to Mbooster’s Return, Replacement or Refund Policy under
- e) The redemption used by you will be deducted from your Redemption balance. Each
Redemption comes with an expiry date. Do check your account details on the Site for
Redemption balances and expiry date.
- f) From time to time, we may tell you that bonus Redemption will be awarded for
particular Eligible Activities. This may include but is not limited to purchases you
make at participating Merchants or pursuant to specific promotional offers. We will
notify you of the terms of such bonus awards, if any, from time to time.
- g) If you have a dispute in relation to the number of Redemption which you have been
awarded in respect of an Eligible Activity, such a dispute must be made within thirty
(30) days from the date of the Eligible Activity. We may require you to provide
evidence to support your claim.
- h) Mbooster reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to (i) discontinue the
Redemption system at any time at its sole discretion; (ii) cancel or suspend your right
to participate in the Redemption system, including the ability to earn and redeem (iii)
the manner in which the Redemption may be utilised and the terms and conditions
governing such utilisation.
- i) Any order that you place with us is subject to Product availability, delivery
capacity and acceptance by us and the Merchants. When you place your redemption online,
you will receive an acknowledgement e-mail confirming receipt of your order. This email
confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your
redemption details. You must inform us immediately if any details are incorrect. The
fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that either
Mbooster or the Merchant will accept, complete and/or fulfil your redemption.
- j) All the Redemption listed on the Site are correct at the time of publication;
however, we reserve the right to alter these in the future. We also reserve the right
to alter the Product available for Redemption on the Site.
- k) All Redemption listed on the Site reflect the Redemption value at the time of
listing. We give great care to keep them up-to-date. In the case the Redemption listed
is not current, we will contact you to inform you about the differences and you can
choose to opt-out from the Redemption.
- l) The total Redemption or Product redeemed, including delivery charges, will be
displayed on the Site when you place your redemption. Where applicable, full payment
must be made for all Product provided.
- m) We may cancel a Redemption if the Product is not available for any reason. We will
notify you if this is the case and credit the Redemption back to your Mbooster account.
a) You may use the Voucher while making payment for Products on the Site. Specific
details for the Voucher are listed below.
b) To redeem the Voucher in your account, please visit “My Vouchers” on the Site. We
accept no liability for errors in the email address of the Voucher recipient.
c) Conditions for the use and redemption of the Voucher:
The following terms and conditions apply to the redemption and use of promotional vouchers
and voucher codes ("Voucher").
d) Mbooster reserves the right to cancel or modify any order, or revoke the use of the Voucher for any reason, including the following circumstances:
- i. The Voucher is valid for the specified period as stated on the Voucher.
- ii. The Voucher is not refundable and cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or expired.
- iii. The Voucher will not be refunded in the event of order cancellation or return by you.
- iv. Unless otherwise stated, the Voucher can only be redeemed once and may not be used in conjunction with other promotional vouchers and discounted items. We
may in our absolute discretion exclude certain Products, individual brands from the Voucher promotions.
- v. The number and manner in which the Voucher may be used is subject to our absolute discretion. As an illustration, we may specify that you may redeem
only ONE Voucher per Product or per promotional campaign. Mbooster reserves tothe right to cancel any subsequent orders made by you using a Voucher of the
same promotional campaign or Product or if it does not conform to these Termsand Conditions.
- vi. If you place an order for a Product less than the value of the Voucher, no refund or residual credit will be returned to you.
- vii. A valid code must be entered at the checkout page in order to redeem a Voucher.
- viii. The credit of a Voucher does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value.
- ix. If the credit of a Voucher is insufficient for the order you wish to place, you may make up the difference using one of our accepted payment methods.
- x. For the Voucher stipulated for a RMxx sum, if you choose to return the Product, you will not be refunded the value of the Voucher. However, if you
paid partly with your own funds, this portion will be refunded.
e) Additional terms and conditions may be specified in relation to specific Voucher (for example, duration, eligibility, discount amount and products covered), and will govern the use and redemption of the Voucher in addition to these Terms and Conditions. Such additional terms and conditions shall form an integral part of these Terms and Conditions.
f) Mbooster will not be liable and/or be required to offer replacement Voucher, discounts, credits, cash or otherwise compensate customers for:
- i. suspicious or fraudulent purchasing activity or the Voucher use;
- ii. the Voucher abuse, including the use of multiple accounts or multiple checkouts associated with the same customer or group of customers;
- iii. failure to adhere to these Terms and Conditions; or
- iv. the Voucher used in bad faith (including resold the Voucher or use of the Voucher by Customer purchasing Product for the purpose of reselling).
g) Mbooster reserves the right to change these Terms & Conditions or cancel any promotions at any time and without notice.
h) You are responsible for all information you submit, transmit or otherwise make available during the purchase or redemption of any Product.
i) You acknowledge that purchase or redemption of Product is subject to resource and/or Product availability, including, without limitation, availability on the Site, the Merchant and/or Mbooster mobile app (if any).
j) Mbooster does not make any warranty on the performance and capability of the Product, Site or Mbooster mobile app (if any).
k) You accept and acknowledge that Mbooster may suspend, terminate and/or discontinue the purchase or redemption of the Product in its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice and without any liability whatsoever to you.
- i. discontinued or cancelled Voucher;
- ii. improper use of or inability to redeem a Voucher due to technical issue; or
- iii. the loss, theft or illegibility of a Voucher.