Hovid Cosamine Powder comes with high strength of 1417mg of Glucosamine HCl, which is equivalent to 1,500mg of Glucosamine Sulphate. This allow a more convenient way of taking Glucosamine and is more effective in relieving joint pain and discomforts.
Glucosamine is clinically reported to help ease the discomforts of joint pain caused by osteoarthritis – joint deterioration due to aging. It helps to stimulate the formation of cartilage at the joint area, improving the cushioning function of joint to reduce pain and be more flexible. Glucosamine also acts to improve the viscosity of synovial fluid by increasing synovial fluid production, thereby providing lubricant activity.
• People who are busy and prefer a once a day dosage of Glucosamine
• People who active in sport and outdoor activities, who have joint discomforts and pain
• Elderly with disease of Osteoarthritis that comes with pain during walking, climbing or when doing normal chores
• People with inflamed or swelling joints due to injuries and joint damage (aging)
• 1 to 2 sachets a day, mix with a glass of water. To use for at least 3 months for maximum benefits
Active ingredients :
Each sachet contains :
Glucosamine Hydrochloride 1417mg
equivalent to Glucosamine content in Glucosamine Sulfate 1500mg
Cosamine Powder 1417mg, 4.8g per sachet; 30 sachets per box;
White to off-white powder (Colourless solution with Raspberry flavour after dissolving in water)